May 18, 2013

A New Life in Mosquito City – Part 8 – The Rescue

Download audio file (anlimc8.mp3)
(snoring)

Mark: Well, it has been a week now. I have been drifting on John’s boat. I can still see Mosquito City. We have eaten fish and chips every day three times a day. Oh somebody is coming! Somebody is coming. A helicopter is coming. Oh there is a helicopter. Oh there is a boat over there. John, wake up. Wake up. Somebody is coming. It is the Mosquito City Navy. The Mosquito City Navy is going to rescue us. John! John!
Naval Officer: Hello anybody on the boat? is anybody there?
Mark: Yes, help help. We have been drifting for seven days. Can you help us to get to Mosquito City?
Naval Officer: So what is your name?
Mark: Mark and this is John asleep here. He has passed out. Maybe he needs a doctor.
Policeman: You know there are about ten policemen who want to come on your boat and search it.
Mark: Sure just rescue us. Can take us to port? I need some fresh fruit.
Policeman: So if you would like to put your hands forward so we can search you sir?
Mark: Ok … This is terrible searching a victim of a shipping accident.
Policeman: I am sorry Sir. This is just something we have to do.
Mark: This is terrible. I am a victim What are doing this for? I am a victim.
Policeman: We have had some information about this boat.
Mark: …. of a captain who forgot to buy fuel… What about the boat?
Policeman: We have had some very worrying information about this boat so we have to search you and if you would like to put your hands forward we will put the handcuffs on you..
Mark: Oh no. I have been arrested! I haven’t done anything wrong. I have been arrested! Oh no! What next?

No comments:

Post a Comment